On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 01:46:28PM +0800, 李林哲 wrote:

> Hi, Maxim. When master OOM, system daemon program like
> supervisord will trying to pull it up.  but it can’t be
> done because of worker binds the port.

This is because the service is still running.

And, as we can see from the answer, this behaviour only make sense
if nginx is controlled using supervisord.  And even in this case
it's questionable behaviour - because, again, the service is still
running, and potentially important connections are still

No, thanks, the patch won't be accepted.

Maxim Dounin

nginx-devel mailing list