Pardon my meticulousness, but I would dispute your observation of Explicit Invocation in favor of Implicit Invocation.

Also, Virtual Machine pattern seems to be missing from your list.

I also would like to share my impression of your paper:

 - I think you need a more substantial body of knowledge.
- You accepted a common architectural pattern taxonomy, that might introduce a bias into your study. Consider coming up with a taxonomy
that is more adequate to your study.

Best,
Val