Hello!

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 11:24:30AM -0400, M.P. Ardhanareeswaran wrote:

> I am developing a customer, HTTP client application.  So the
> only choice for me, it appears,  is to reuse the initial
> connection (which is persistent) for subsequent operations.  Do
> you see issues there?

Yes.  Any attempt to rely on a connection being persistent
contradicts stateless nature of HTTP, and doing so will cause
problems.  For example, we've all seen how Microsoft's NTLM
authentication fails to work through proxy servers.  Don't repeat
this mistake.

Worker processes are expected to be equal, and if you need a
particular worker process to handle further requests for some
reason - you may want to rethink the architecture.

--
Maxim Dounin
http://mdounin.ru/