Hi.

Am 24-04-2014 10:54, schrieb Maxim Dounin:
Hello!

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 08:32:57PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:

Hi.

Am 23-04-2014 18:19, schrieb Maxim Dounin:

[snipp]

I also agree that this is a very hard task.

>So the question is: why do you need it?

If you want to get a specific certificate for some standars.

Well, that's not about security either, and completely
non-technical.

I've seen "certifications" requiring to use software with known
remote code execution vulnerabilities, and I'm quite sceptical
about doing something just because of certification requirements,
without understanding the reasons behind them (if any).

Anyway, if you know a standard which requires storing of
keys in password-protected forms only - please point it out.

Okay.

BR Aleks