B.R. Monday, November 23, 2015 2:26 PM
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Sylvain BERTRAND <sylvain.bertr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>That's why I'm posting here: *Only nginx* www sites does block lynx. Something
>>is not right there: a default aggressive blocking policy from nginx?

>​There is a difference between 'only websites I visit which happen to use
>nginx' and 'every nginx websites'

That may be true, but it's missing the point.  This has come up before on the
ML.  The point is that he has observed something systemic.  Maybe it's a
default configuration that's tighter (as he suggested), maybe it's that admins
who use nginx just hate lynx, or maybe it's something else.

Whatever it is, there's *something* about nginx that's different.