Configuration file included in the post. I already checked it.

You have shown only few excerpts (like there might be other access_log directives in other parts included config files (easily missed when doing include path/*.conf) etc).

For example if you can reproduce the issue with such config (I couldn't) there might be a bug in the software:

events {}
http {
log_format main '$status $remote_addr - $remote_user [$time_local] "$request" ' '$body_bytes_sent "$http_referer" ' '"$http_user_agent" "$http_x_forwarded_for"';
   access_log  logs/access.log main;
   server {}
}

rr