‚Äč>> AFAIK, 2 different requests are served separately, meaning you can have

<http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_proxy_module.html#proxy_next_upstream>
>> ).
>> That means that, by nature, there is no response coming back when the
>> request is tried on the next server.

I am talking about how two successive requests (from client side) are
handled on a same already established keepalive socket towards upstream
server: On that same socket and towards the same upstream server, is it
possible that the nginx upstream module starts sending the subsequent
request before the current one is completely done (by done I mean the
complete Content-Length is transferred to the client side)?

Posted at Nginx Forum:
https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,269248,269612#msg-269612