Hi,

On 09/21/2016 05:51 PM, Sushma wrote:
Thanks for the details.
I have explicitly changed permissions for directories as required.
But the problem I am facing here is nginx reload fails due to permission
denied for proxy_temp folder.
I had explicitly changed permissions for this folder so that it could be
accesssed by user abc (user with which nginx is running).
However, when buffering happens, I see that the folder permissions are
changed to be owned by nginx user. Hence my reload fails due to permissions
issues.
Is there something I am missing here? Does nginx remember the user with
which it was installed and is that why these folder permissions are
changing?

You need to restart nginx, not reload it.

--
Steve Holdoway BSc(Hons) MIITP
http://www.greengecko.co.nz