Aina Vaovao!

Try putting this into a conf file with an mp4:

    location ~ \.mp4$ {
        mp4;
    }

If it works, your streaming module would have automatically loaded.

Veloma

On 08/10/2017 07:54 PM, Andry Thierry RAKOTOARIMALALA wrote:
Hi,
Can an nginx instance use a web server and a stream to do a proxy (pass-thru) with ng_stream_core_module?
When I verified the compilation option , I see  --with-stream=dynamic. Is that mean the module is load or not?
Thanks
--
RAKOTO

Political Language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

— George Orwell