From: nginx [mailto:nginx-boun...@nginx.org] On Behalf Of spacerobot
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2018 12:57 PM
To: nginx@nginx.org
Subject: [IE] Different certificates and keys for server and client verification

Hi,

I want my nginx listener to use SSL and do both server and client verification.
However, I want it to use different certificates and keys for server vs client
verification. The reason is that I want to use a properly signed certificate
for the server verification and a self signed certificate for client
verification (in order to manage allowed clients).

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks!

Posted at Nginx Forum:
https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,278466,278466#msg-278466

This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be
confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such
actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify by e-mail postmas...@equifax.com. Equifax® is a registered trademark of
Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.