From: nginx [mailto:nginx-boun...@nginx.org] On Behalf Of imrickysingh
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 7:18 AM
To: nginx@nginx.org
Subject: [IE] Redirection

Hi guys,

I am new to nginx and facing some problem with my setup.

In my setup i have nginx and tomcat with the application running on tomcat as
http://tomcatdomain/application_name. I want to redirect to application if
someone hit http://nginxdomain/app. I am able to do the redirection using
location block as:

location /app {
  proxy_pass $tomcatdomain;
  proxy_set_header Host $host;
  proxy_pass_request_headers  on;
}

http://nginxdomain/app gives default tomcat page but i am not being able to
reach the application.
If i do like: http://nginxdomain/app/application_name, then it doesn't go
anywhere but gives me the default tomcat page

Regards,
Ricky Singh

Posted at Nginx Forum:
https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,278722,278722#msg-278722

This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be
confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such
actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify by e-mail postmas...@equifax.com. Equifax® is a registered trademark of
Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.