W dniu 06.03.2018 o 09:24, Maxim Konovalov pisze:
> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> [..]
>>>
>>> There's a number of http module features still missing in
>>> stream. This is one of them.
>>
>> I can offer virtual (and real if in Poland) beer for adding this.
>> :)
>>
> Just wonder, how do you use this info in http?  Is it useful for you?

Hello,

We are using it mainly as an aid in debugging since we have sometimes clients
with *very* poor internet connection (for example from Africa).

Also we are considering to use it to detect extremely badly GeoDNS routed
clients and maybe as a test platform for clients to aid our further GeoDNS
decissions.

I think this feature is not a silver bullet that solves all the problems but it
can be usefull in some cases and should be easy to add to stream in nginx and
to any other program.

--
Grzegorz Kulewski