From: nginx-fo...@forum.nginx.org
Sent: March 10, 2018 8:58 AM
To: nginx@nginx.org
Subject: Re: newbie: nginx rtmp module

hi sorry but I'm not quite clear. You said 'you shouldn't have to compile
Nginx but use the disty binary'. I'm not sure what the disty binary is. Do
you mean installing from the nginx repo at
http://nginx.org/packages/centos/6/noarch/RPMS/nginx-release-centos-6-0.el6.ngx.noarch.rpm?
or from the latest tarball?

Posted at Nginx Forum:
https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,278950,278991#msg-278991