> I've also tried adding "/" and throwing the same error. I have also added to
> the
> .conf file:
>
> location = / {
>         include proxy_params;
>         proxy_pass http://unix:/run/gunicorn.sock; }
>
> before the fragment location / {......} with the same error.
> This error is very strange. The configuration is very simple, but I can not
> find the
> problem.

Again the error is not coming from nginx but your backend (you either didn't
add the "/" handling in the right place or maybe didn't restart the gunicorn
workers afterwards).

The configuration change you made doesn't make any difference in the way nginx
operated before, what I meant was something like this:

location = / {
        return 301 /inicio/;
}

Obviously this is just a workaround and if you can manage to fix the backend
this location block is not needed.

rr