I have a VHost that isn’t serving up.  I’ve changed nothing, and it just
started defaulting to the default_server.

The VHost is included in a catch-all for all the other local domains (my
workstation):

include /opt/homebrew/etc/nginx/servers/*.conf;

I’ve even hard coded the VHost in its own include and even that isn’t working.

I’ve rebooted the box, same thing.  nginx.conf tests pass.  Not sure what to be
looking for.  The logs in the VHost directives are not even being touched.

Would be nice to ask nginx what registered servers it sees, but I don’t think
nginx has that ability.

Any insight appreciated.

Cheers, Bee