Hello,
I am trying to understand the capabilities of Nginx (community and enterprise versions) with Redis page
caching specifically in terms of dynamic caching and cache purging.  And most importantly, how its
capabilities compare to Varnish.  From my searching and articles I have read so far, the general
consensus seems to be that Varnish is more flexible and offers more abilities for dynamic page caching
and cache purging.  Is this indeed the case today?  Or has Nginx+Redis page caching advanced to offer
more or less the same features for dynamic page caching and cache purging?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Sal