Hi Justin,

thank you very much for your help.
Since I’m a newbie, I would like to ask you additional details in order to
“fix” this behaviour  (if it shouuld be fixed).

What is the meaning of “GET /“? Does It mean that the attacker is trying to GET
something from the / path of the server (sorry for my stupid question)?
How can I check and change the current nginx configuration ?

Thank you in advance,
Mauro