Hello,

I can probably help you. It does sound like the statistic.pl is not
finding the statistic modules because the path is not set. I would have
to know what version of windows you are running to help you set the
paths.

A quick and dirty option, if you are in a hurry, is to copy the
modules from the Measures directory to the directory in which you are
running statistic.pl from. Not very nice but it should work.

Anyway, if you let me know what version of Windows, I think I maybe able
to help.

Thank you,

Bridget

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/dpFolB/TM