Greetings all,

I'm in the process of collecting up the various bug reports that we've
gotten since version 1.03 was released in September 2006, and I'll
resolve those in 1.05. Here's what I have so far...

1) Incorporate "use locale" throughout package (suggested by Patrick
Drouin long ago)This will make for more convenient handling of
non-English text.

2) fix "Testing/statistic/t2" missing message during install (reported
most recently by Mary Taffet, others previously)

3) fix Makefile.PL to allow for cleaner Windows install (reported by
Richard Churchill)

I will keep looking through the mailing list archives and my own
email, but those seem like the main issues that have arisen. However,
if you recall something else, or these is some feature or change you
are interested in seeing, please let me know. As you can tell NSP
releases have slowed considerably in recent years, so this is likely
to be the only release for some time to come, so please do let me know
asap if there are other issues. Comments and suggestions are of course
welcome.

Cordially,
Ted