Hi Arezki,

The Ngram Statistics Package is written in Perl, and it follows the
conventions of a Perl module. So, if we generalize your question just
a little, I think it becomes one of how do I call a Perl module from
within a Java program...

I am not that familiar with Java or JBuilderX, but in general it is
possible (I am told) to call Perl modules from withing Java programs.
I don't know if this is relevant or not, but this gives some idea of
how that is done.

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2004/jw-1011-xmlrpc.html

However, if you can provide more details about what exactly you'd like
to accomplish, perhaps someone who knows a bit more about Java could
help out.

Cordially,
Ted

--