Hi everybody,

I dont know how to use this package by myself. Handicap there.

However I requested Ted and am here because I need to the use the
data that this package generates.

I need to get hold of a somewhat usable sample database of phrase
lists - most frequently occuring bigrams, trigrams and tetragrams
that occur in the English language of common usage, not classical
stuff.

Could anyone share with me any such word list that you may have
compiled using this package.

Just need the above ngrams for contemporary English of popular usage.

It doesnt have to be clean. I can clean it and give it back to you.

Excel file would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Abhijit, India