I am guessing the answer to this is probably not. The computational
complexity of Fisher's Exact Test really explodes when you move beyond
bi-grams. This is discussed a bit in one of my very early papers...

Significant Lexical Relationships (Pedersen, Kayaalp, & Bruce) -
Appears in the Proceedings of the Thirteenth National Conference on
Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-96), pp. 455-460, August 4-8, 1996,
Portland, OR
http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/Pubs/aaai96-cmpl.pdf

This doesn't mean it's impossible to implement, it's just a bit more
complicated than extending some of the other measures to trigrams.

I hope this helps!

Cordially,
Ted

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 4:28 AM, mercevg <merc...@yahoo.es>