If you run

count.pl --help

you will see a brief listing of all the command line arguments. More
detailed explanations are available here:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Text-NSP/

You can also find a paper that discusses many of the features of NSP here...

 @inproceedings{BanerjeeP03,
        author = {Banerjee, S. and Pedersen, T.},
        title = {The Design, Implementation, and Use of the {N}gram
{S}tatistic {P}ackage},
        booktitle = {Proceedings of the Fourth International
Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational
Linguistics},
        pages = {370-381},
        year = {2003},
        month ={February},
        address = {Mexico City}}
http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/Pubs/cicling2003-2.pdf

And yes, they are also defined in the source code via perldoc, so you can run

perldoc count.pl

to find a very detailed explanation of the options...

Good luck!
Ted

--
Ted Pedersen