Dear Ted,

In my case, I would like to get all the ngrams except those that cross over the
end of line. In your example:

the cat is
my friend the
cat is my friend

I don't want to get as ngrams "is my" and "the cat", those having a new line in
the
middle of it.

As you said, by default count.pl simply ignores end of line markers. But, it's
possible not ignore end of line markers?

Thanks a lot!
Mercè