--- In ngram@yahoogroups.com, Amada Eliseo <amadaeli...@...> wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> I appreciate your work.
>
> Please. Can someone help me to identify significant collocations in some
> text. I would like to use text-nsp, but I don't know how to do it.
>
> Thank you.

If you are just starting out, you have some reading to do. :)

This will give you simple examples of how to use NSP:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Text-NSP/doc/USAGE.pod

These will give you much more detail:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Text-NSP/doc/README.pod

The Design, Implementation, and Use of the Ngram Statistics Package (Banerjee
and Pedersen) - Appears in the Proceedings of the Fourth International
Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics, pp.
370-381, February 17-21, 2003, Mexico City.
http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/Pubs/cicling2003-2.pdf

These are all written with the new user in mind, and I'm sure you'll find them
very helpful. Once you've had a chance to read these and try out NSP a little,
please don't hesitate to follow up with more questions!

Cordially,
Ted