We are still maintaining our Ngram Statistics Package bibliography,
where you can see and advertise publications that have used NSP in
some way.

http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/nsp-bib/

Here is a recent update :

Slade, Benjamin "Split serpents and bitter blades: Reconstructing
details of the PIE dragon-combat" In:  Studies in the Linguistic
Sciences: Illinois Working Papers pp. 1-57, 2009.
https://www.ideals.uiuc.edu/handle/2142/13178

Please take a look at the bibliography, and consider adding your
own work! We rely on user contributions to keep the bibliography in
somewhat current shape (as a result recall isn't so good but precision
is quite high. :)

Cordially,
Ted

--