Greetings all,

I am preparing a bug-fix documenation-fix release of NSP that should
be out by this Friday. I've been going through this mailing list and
other correspondence looking for issues that have been reported, and
will include all those in this release. So far my list includes the
following:

*   Fixed bug in statistic.pl which caused long form of pmi not to be
        handled correctly. Reported here :

    *   Added nsp-stoplist.regex to distribution, to serve as a default
        stoplist.

    *   Fixed link to class diagram in FAQ.pod. Reported here :

Are there other issues that should be addressed (I'll keep digging
btw, but wanted to ask early in the event there was something
unreported, etc.) Keep in mind that right now there is relatively
little development on NSP, and the last release was March 2008, so
this is a good time to point things out or make suggestions. They can
be very small things, btw - sometimes those bother me the most when I
miss them because they are always easy to fix.

Thanks!
Ted

--
Ted Pedersen