Hi Jelena,

Could you describe in a little more detail how you are using Text::NSP as a
part of the clustering work you describe?

http://ngram.sourceforge.net

Text::NSP doesn't have native support for clustering, although it's easy to
imagine using it as a part of a larger clustering process (and in fact
that's what we do in our SenseClusters package
http://senseclusters.sourceforge.net ).

In any case, if you can describe where Text::NSP fits into this picture I'm
sure we'll be able to make some suggestions.

Cordially,
Ted

--
Ted Pedersen