We are happy to announce the release of version 1.27 of the Ngram
Statistics Package (NSP). This release contains a potentially
important fix to rank.pl which checks the format of the input to
rank.pl more carefully, and enforces the requirement that the first
line of each input file contain the count of the number of ngrams in
that file.

If you use rank.pl we'd recommend you update, otherwise there are no
other changes in this release.  Please let us know if you have any
questions!

Info on downloading, etc. can be found here :

http://ngram.sourceforge.net

Enjoy,
Td