You will need to have a Perl for Windows installed. I think Active State
and Strawberry Perl are both popular choices. After that I think it's
straightforward to install a module like Text::NSP, but to be honest I
don't have any experience using Windows so am not sure. Note that the
INSTALL file is just a text file with documentation.

You might find some of the information here helpful :

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1170676

https://learn.perl.org/installing/windows.html

I hope this helps. Please feel free to follow up with additional questions,
and perhaps other users can be helpful too...

Good luck,
Ted