As you may have heard, Yahoo Groups is going away in a few weeks. This is
what we have been using (for more than 15 years now) for the NSP (Ngram
Statistics Package) mailing list (ngram).

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN31010.html

Over the years I've been archiving the ngram mailing list to mail-archive,
so previous content is available there (going back many years now).

https://www.mail-archive.com/ngram@yahoogroups.com/

The email list is not too active these days, so I am planning to use the
more general DuluthNLP email list as a place to post updates about NSP or
where you can post if you have questions. Folks continue to use NSP so we
will continue to answer questions as they arise. Please feel free to join
up if you would like to stay in touch.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/duluthnlp

The NSP project page remains at :

http://ngram.sourceforge.net/

Thanks for your interest in NSP over the years, and please do stay in
touch.

Cordially,
Ted
---