Hi.

I'm looking for best practices to sync multiple clients. In my domain
I have some bigger changes (for example generating many new lines in a
couple of tables or changing a state (and a couple of other
properties) for many lines). In another scenario (not that important
for my current application) one can think of a view that should be
automatically updated (say, each minute).

As NHibernate sessions use a cache, they don't notice DB changes of
other clients. So if I have two instances A and B of my application
running (on different machines) and A changes many objects and
commits its transaction. What are best practices for B to know, that
it should discard all its caches and load fresh data from DB?

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.