Burrow does not use IoC and allow more than one active conversation.Rhino,
probably is one of the most used.
uNhAddIns can be used with or without AOP but we prefer "aspect"
infrastructure matters.

At last... you can simply use NH Context managed-web with a simple
modification to manage long-conversation.
In uNhAddIns you have an example of session-per-conversation.

About CpBT in web you have 2 examples in uNhAddIns : one using MonoRails and
other using ASP.MVC.

2009/6/5 Guga Oliveira <[email protected]>

>
> I will try uNHAddin, Rhino and Burrows. After that I will tell about
> my experiense. I have asked because I don't want to use IOC, I want to
> know if can I use these facilities without IOC.
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Fabio Maulo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to