I am doing "table per subclass" Inheritance with 1 parent and 2
subclasses, I also have a related table called Address which links to
Party (the parent)

The XML mapping file will not allow me to use both join table and
joined-subclass for my Company and Individual. When I try to include
my address into Party via join. Is there any way around this? (p.s I
am only new to nHiberbate)

<class name="Party"
abstract="true"
table="Parties">
<id name="Id">
<generator class="identity"/>
</id>
<property name="EntityName" column="entity_name"/>
<property name="ShortName" column="short_name"/>

<join table="logical_address">
<key column="address_id"/>
<component name="ContactDetails" class="ContactDetails">
<property name="EmailAddress" column="email_address"/>
<property name="HomePhone" column="home_phone_number"/>
</component>
</join>


<joined-subclass table="individual" name="Individual">
<key column="party_key"/>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to