Have a look here http://nhforge.org/Default.aspx

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Jigs <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> I am completely New to this NHibernate World. We are using .net 3.5
> and ASP.NET and we are looking for to use NHibernate.
>
> I went to https://www.hibernate.org/6.html to download. As per my
> understanding
> Hibernate is for Java and NHibernate is for .NET.
>
> The downloading option says "NHibernate  2.0.0.Beta1".
>
> Q1. which means that NHibernate is for .NET is not having released
> version ?
> Q2. I also believe other download options like "Hibernate Core",
> "Hibernate EntityManager" and other starting with "Hibernate" prefix
> is for Java and not for .net.
>
> Please Guide.
>
> Regard
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to