I have an entity that is like this

public class Customer
{
    public Customer() { Addresses = new List<Address>(); }
    public int CustomerId { get; set; }
    public string Name { get; set; }
    public IList<Address> Addresses { get; set; }
}

And I am trying to query it using the Criteria API like this.

ICriteria query = m_CustomerRepository.Query()
    .CreateAlias("Address", "a", NHibernate.SqlCommand.JoinType.LeftOuterJoin);
var result = query
  .SetProjection(Projections.Distinct(
    Projections.ProjectionList()
      .Add(Projections.Alias(Projections.Property("CustomerId"), "CustomerId"))
      .Add(Projections.Alias(Projections.Property("Name"), "Name"))
      .Add(Projections.Alias(Projections.Property("Addresses"), "Addresses"))
    ))
  .SetResultTransformer(new AliasToBeanResultTransformer(typeof(Customer)))
  .List<Customer>() as List<Customer>;

When I run this query the Addresses property of the Customer object is
null. Is there anyway to add a projection for this List type property?

Craig

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to