Hi, I am having some troubles with DetachedCriteria and
GetCriteriaByAlias method.    This method always returns a new
DetachedCriteria, unlike CriteriaImpl class, which returns the same
SubCriteria.

To be more specific, here is what i mean in code:

in CriteriaQueryTest.cs:1536. there is a line that tests this:
Assert.AreEqual(criteria.CreateCriteria("fooBar"),
criteria.GetCriteriaByPath("fooBar"));

I would expect to see the same line in test
DetachedCriteriaInspection. My initial guess is that this line will
break the tests, since by looking at the implementation
DetachedCriteria.cs:217, each time a new Detached Criteria is
returned:
return new DetachedCriteria(impl, tmpCrit);


Line information is for revision 4532


Could some please add these lines and run the tests?
I would really like to know if it's my mistake, or a bug in NHIbernate
(which obstructs me to do some nice-features).


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to