The example I gave is one that I found here:
http://ayende.com/Blog/archive/2007/04/24/Multi-Table-Entities-in-NHibernate.aspx<http://ayende.com/Blog/archive/2007/04/24/Multi-Table-Entities-in-NHibernate.aspx>It's
a good example, but the tables that we have in our database are more complex
than this example and to get all the info for a single person we must join 5
or 6 tables. In the example the person_id is the primary key for the person
table and the address_id is a foreign key that relates back to the
person_id. What I would like to do is specify which table and column to join
on. Let's say that the person table had an address_id to relate to the
address table. So instead of the address.address_id relating to the
person.person_id, address.address_id would relate to person.address_id. I'm
not sure nhibernate can handle this situation.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Fabio Maulo <[email protected]> wrote:

> 2009/6/26 ike bailey <[email protected]>
>
>> This example shows how to map multiple tables, but it assumes that the
>> address_id maps to the person_id. I would like to map the address_id of the
>> address table to the address_id of the person table
>
>
>
> Which is the name of the pattern ?
> I don't know it.
>
> Probably you are looking for a one-to-one relation.
>
> --
> Fabio Maulo
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Isaac Bailey

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to