Hi,

I can't figure out how to do my mapping.

I have 3 tables :

Person {PersonID, Name}
Analyst{AnalystID, PersonID, Role}
PersonAnalyst{PersonID, AnalystID}

In my business model an Analyst inherits from Person. And a Person can
holds a collection of Analysts.

I've managed to map Person and Analyst (using a joined-subclass for
Analyst) but I can't figure out how to map PersonAnalyst !  Can
someone help me with it ?

So far I've got that :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2"
schema="TempCRM.dbo">

  <class name="Metrica.Person, Metrica" table="Person">

  <id name="Id" column="PersonID">
    <generator class="identity"/>
  </id>

  <property name="Name" type="string" column="Name"/>

  <!-- Description of an analyst entity -->
  <joined-subclass  name="Metrica.Analyst, Metrica" table="Analyst"
lazy="true">
    <key column="PersonID"/>
   <property name="Role" type="string" column="Role"/>
 </joined-subclass>
  </class>
</hibernate-mapping>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to