Hello,

I have a model as follows

Job -->> Task -->> Schedule

Job HasMany Task
Task HasMany Schedule.

I need to display all the information in a tree view manner. But it is
instead a very large object.

My question is, using HQL how can I get the entery object
graph in one single query..?

I tried this raw SQL

select  job.id, job.name, job.description,
                task.id, task.name,
                schedule.id, schedule.name
from    jobs job
                left outer join tasks task on job.id = task.job_id
                left outer join schedules schedule on task.id = schedule.task_id

but the result cannot be mapped into a Job Collection (Job[])



As always, thanks cuz you always help!!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to