not implemented.

Tuna Toksöz
Eternal sunshine of the open source mind.

http://devlicio.us/blogs/tuna_toksoz
http://tunatoksoz.com
http://twitter.com/tehlike




On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 8:40 PM, c24chan <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> I am very new to NH and hoping to get some insight from this forum.
>
> I am trying to implement a multi-lingual database and found the
> following mapping that is suitable for my needs:
> http://www.nablasoft.com/alkampfer/?p=44
>
> The author of the blog post posted a HQL version of the query that
> basically search against the composite-index (key in a dictionary) to
> narrow down the language.
>
> >>from Entity as E left join fetch E.Resources as res where INDEX(res) =
> ‘it’
>
> I am wondering if there is a Criteria API equivalent of the INDEX
> keyword?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to