This has got to be trivial but I'm not coming across the answer.  I
have a ICriteria query that I build that has several joins by invoking
subsequence CreateCriterias...

.CreateCriteria(typeof(PublicationType))
                .CreateCriteria
(PublicationTypeMetaData.Associations.PrivilegePublicationTypes)
                .CreateCriteria
(PrivilegePublicationTypeMetaData.Associations.PrivilegePublicationTypeUserTypes)
                .CreateCriteria
(PrivilegePublicationTypeUserTypeMetaData.Associations.UserType)
                .CreateCriteria(UserTypeMetaData.Associations.Users)
                .CreateCriteria
(UserMetaData.Associations.CompanyUsers)
                    .Add(Expression.Eq
(CompanyUserMetaData.Associations.User, user))
                    .Add(Expression.Eq
(CompanyUserMetaData.Associations.Company, company))
                .List<PublicationType>();

Basically, all i want to get back is an IList<PublicationType> without
having the query select EVERY column from all the tables back.  I
really only want a small handful of columns and for obvious
performance reasons, want this to happen on the SQL backend, not in
my .NET app.

If I do ProjectionList().Add then its not wanting to run properly as
it is expecting a Object[] rather than PublicationType for the result
and my preference would be to get all the columns of a certain table
implicitly.

(note: the XxxMetaData.Associations.Xyz are simply static readonly
strings for my association paths.  Please don't let this be a point of
confusion)

Could someone give me a hand with this? Thanks in advance.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to