Hi,

when I write an HQL statement like this

  "from Product p where p = :product and ( p.Bar is null or
( p.Category is not null and p.Category.Baz is not null and
p.Category.Baz > 0 ) )"

it is translated to something like this:

   select ...
   from PRODUCT p, CATEGORY c
   where ( p.ID = :p0 )
     and
         (
                ( p.BAR is null )
          or
                (
                    ( p.CATEGORY_ID is not null )
                    and
                    ( c.Baz is not null and p.CATEGORY_ID=c.ID )
                    and
                    ( c.Baz > 0 and p.CATEGORY_ID=c.ID )
                )
          )

I know that the HQL statement is crap as I shouldn't check for
"p.Category is not null" and that "p.Category.Baz > 0" implies
"p.Category.Baz is not null".

But apart from that, the generated SQL is still weird - how can I make
NHibernate put the join first?
And make sure that the join will only be contained once?

Thanks,
Marvin

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to