@Fabio, sorry, but sometimes I just don't have a clue what you are
talking about :-)

We are loading entities using "select new" or
AliasToBeanResultTransformer to get instances of entities from a
normal session without performance problems.

You can create a "child session" using session.GetSession. But this is
not a stateless one, know idea what it is good for.

I would never create another transaction for it. Always perform a
business operation in exactly one transaction. Think in isolation
level serializable when designing transactions.

You could probably create a stateless session and pass the connection
to it like this:

session.GetSessionFactory().OpenStatelessSession(session.Connection)

But not sure if it really works. NH 2.1 should actually respect if the
transaction had been opened by the calling code and not close it.