Hey everyone

I'm totally new to NHibernate and I'm working my way through the
documentation and some tutorials. I want to use NHibernate in an
application which uses an SQLite 3.6.1 database to store data.
I think I got everything set up correctly and ran a unit test (using
MbUnit) to retrieve a single record from a table and store it's data
into a class using the ISession.Get<T>() function. But it always
returned "null" so I used the "show_sql" property in the
"hibernate.cfg.xml" to check the SQL query generated by NHibernate and
it looks like this:

SELECT user0_.LogonId as LogonId0_0_, user0_.Name as Name0_0_,
user0_.Password as Password0_0_, user0_.EmailAddress as
EmailAdd4_0_0_, user0_.LastLogon as LastLogon0_0_ FROM users user0_
WHERE user0_.logon...@p0;@p0 = '1'

I thought this would be fine (at least all the names are correct and
the syntax looks ok as well) so I tried it in an SQLite administration
tool and it complains about the named parameter @p0. I didn't find any
specific information about SQLite (not) being able to interpret named
parameters so I played around with the query and it really seems that
SQLite can't interpret the part after the semicolon.

What am I missing here to get this working? Is there an option to tell
NHibernate not to use parameterized queries (although it normally
increases performance)? Is this even an NHibernate issue or is it a
problem in the System.Data.SQLite assembly (as sqlite3_bind() should
be used to apply named parameters)?

Thanks for your help.
Cheers
Montellese

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.


Reply via email to