If I look at the lifecycles of either an ASP.Net Page or MVC Request,
I really doubt any of those are spwaning multiple threads for one GET
or POST. In the case of ASP.Net its not mentioned in the MSDN
documentation: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178472.aspx.
In case of MVC I couldnt quickly find an MSDN article on the
lifecycle.

But still, lets consider one case: The developer decides to load
multiple collections in separate threads, because the process is time
consuming. In an ASP.Net application I would spawn the threads in the
overriden OnLoad-Function and wait for them to finish before leaving
this function. There I want to explicitly be able to open a session
per thread and it would be a big disadvantage to limit this to the
HttpContext.

So I still dont see where Im wrong. Any more arguments?

Greetings!
Zorgoban

On 2 Mrz., 15:56, Fabio Maulo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Angel.... puf!!! I can't remember any link where I have read something... my
> SSD (my brain) has few free space.
> Perhaps something in the MSDN or in the Scott's blog (Scott Hanselman)...
>
> 2010/3/2 Angel Java Lopez <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> > Source link?
>
> > On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Fabio Maulo <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> because MS said that you may have more than one thread in a request.
>
> >>  --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "nhusers" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
>
> --
> Fabio Maulo

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to