Excuse the bump.

If this is a bug then I'll raise it in the Jira.

Any pointers?

Thanks

On Feb 24, 1:33 pm, Luke Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Hopefully this is something I'm doing wrong. My case is im saving
> auditlogs in a PostInsertEventListener, im using the following to
> create a child session to save the audit log entries.
>
> var childSession = @event.Session.GetSession(EntityMode.Poco);
>
> foreach (var entry in entries)
> {
> childSession.Save(entry);
>
> }
>
> Originally my entities (AuditLogEntry) had an ID mapped with the
> identity generator which works fine. When I change this to use either
> hilo or guid.comb then none of the AuditLogEntry are flushed to the
> database.
>
> I've replicated this outside of EventListeners using the following
>
> using (var session = CreateSession())
>             {
>                 using (var tx = session.BeginTransaction())
>                 {
>                     var person = new Person();
>
>                     // session.Save(person);
>                     var childSession =
> session.GetSession(EntityMode.Poco);
>                     childSession.Save(person);
>
>                     tx.Commit();
>                 }
>             }
>
> <class name="Person" table="Person">
>     <id name="Id" column="Id">
>       <generator class="hilo"></generator>
>     </id>
>   </class>
>
> When using session.Save(person) it works (generates the identity and
> commits to the database), but when using childSession.Save(person) it
> doesn't.
>
> When set to hilo NHProf shows that the next_hi value is read/update
> from the database.
>
> Am I missing something or is this a bug?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to