HI all,
Not sure if this it the right forum or whether it is a bug, but I've just
compiled the latest trunk NH 3.0 (and have seen this in older versions
as-well), and noticed that when I do a JoinQueryOver that SelectList lets me
select properties from the entity I've joined over (at compile time), but at
run time the parser is looking for the properties on the root entity which
chucks an exception.
My entities are pretty simple
Blog entity has a User. User entity has FirstName and LastName properties.
var query =
session
QueryOver<Blog>()
JoinQueryOver(o => o.User)
Where(o => o.FirstName == "Graeme")
SelectList(list => list.Select(o => o.LastName))
List<string>();
This compiles fine but blows up at runtime - could not resolve property
LastName of QueryOverTest.Blog.
Cheers,
Graeme
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.