Thanks fabio, I was able to get this working with the
ValidateInstance.By command and using a ValidationDef on my entity.  I
just need to play around with this more and see if I can figure out
how to roll this into the classes I already have made.

On Aug 20, 10:48 am, Fabio Maulo <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:44 PM, MattO <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Well this has gone over my head... Do you need to be using Fluent
> > nHibernate to use this?  I'm using hbm XML files for everything...
>
> http://fabiomaulo.blogspot.com/search/label/Validator
>
> --
> Fabio Maulo

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to