http://216.121.112.228/browse/NHSR
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Jason Meckley <[email protected]>wrote: > I downloaded the source, created a local repository and updated the > Lucene binaries to 2.9.2 (the latest stable build AFAIK). > I resolved all the errors and warnings. I also adjusted some tests > because were failing for the wrong reasons. > > I have an SVN dump of my local repository with these changes. I would > like to submit this back to the main repository/project lead for > review. Where/how can I submit updates for NH Search? > > On Nov 2, 8:08 am, Jason Meckley <[email protected]> wrote: > > thank you > > > > On Nov 1, 9:49 pm, Fabio Maulo <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > >http://nhcontrib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nhcontrib/trunk/src/NHibe. > .. > > > > > -- > > > Fabio Maulo > > > > > El 01/11/2010, a las 17:02, Jason Meckley <[email protected]> > escribió: > > > > > > I cannot locate the NH Search source code. It was part of NH contrib > > > > in the past, but i do not see it there now. Does anyone have a link > to > > > > the source? > > > > > > -- > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "nhusers" group. > > > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]> > . > > > > For more options, visit this group athttp:// > groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en. > > > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "nhusers" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en. > > -- Fabio Maulo -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "nhusers" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
